K & H Medical Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will always ensure your data is kept securely and not disclosed to an unauthorised person. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement and in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Collection of Data
In order to provide our services, we have collected and processed the following information:
- Your name, company name, and job title
- Your contact information including address, phone number, and email.
Use of personal data
- If you are a customer at present we may use your personal data to improve the products and services we currently provide you or;
- If you are a former customer, we may use your personal data to improve the products and services we have delivered to you and conform to good business practices or;
- If we consider that our products or services might be of your interest then we may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other relevant information or;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you, by email, for research purposes.
Sharing your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Retention of your personal data
- We will keep your personal data for as long as you remain a customer of the company plus 3 years. After this period, we will securely delete and destroy your personal data.
- Some data, however, must be retained in order to protect the company’s interests, preserve evidence, and conform to good business practices.
- Note that the need to retain certain information can be mandated by local, industry regulations and will comply with EU General Data Protection Regulation GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018. Where this policy differs from applicable regulations, the policy specified in the regulations will apply.
We take the security of all the data we hold very seriously and have security measures in place to protect it. We have a framework of policies, procedures and training in place covering data protection, confidentiality and security and regularly review the measures we have in place to keep the data we hold secure.
Individuals Rights as a Data Subject
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as someone we have a relationship with, therefore we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know is what the purpose of collecting and processing is
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulationgdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protectionregulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-restrict-processing/
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
- Allow users to log in and register with our website
- Check that cookies can be set and therefore determine whether a user is able to log in
- Store a reference to form data that is stored on the web servers
- Distribute workload access across the web servers
- Analyse user statistics
Please note: If you delete or disable our cookies you may not be able to register/log in on to our site and benefit from some of our online features.
- K & H Medical Ltd is a company based in Stansted, Essex. Our company number is 1867373 registered in England and Wales.
- You can contact us by e-mail at A href=”mailto:email@example.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01279 757835.